mitúshop Summer Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. INTERNET ACCESS AND VALID EMAIL ADDRESS REQUIRED.
By participating, you agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of Latido Mitu Holdings, LLC doing business as mitú (“Sponsor”) and Group E Marketing Services LLC (“Administrator”), which are final and binding in all respects and not subject to appeal.
The mitú shop Summer Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes” or “Promotion”) begins on 7/6/21 at 12:00 AM [midnight] Pacific Time (“PT”) and ends on 8/3/21 at 11:59 PM PT (“Promotion Period”).
Sponsor: Latido Mitu Holdings, LLC, 4712 Admiralty Way, #533, Marina Del Rey, CA 90292.
The Promotion is open only to legal U.S. residents who are (18) years of age or older. Void where prohibited by law.
The following persons are NOT eligible to enter or win:
- Employees, directors, and officers of Sponsor, Administrator; the parents, subsidiaries, divisions, and affiliates of any of the foregoing entities; or any entity otherwise involved in the design, production, development or conduct of the Promotion (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”);
- The immediate family of any such employee/officer/director (“immediate family” being defined as spouse, siblings, parents, children, and their spouses, regardless of where they live);
- Members of the same household of any such employee/officer/director, whether related or not.
Agreement to the Official Rules:
By participating in the Promotion, each Entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and the Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion and are not subject to appeal. Winning the prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
How To Enter:
If your entry is preliminarily accepted, you will receive a discount code redeemable for 15% off the purchase of regularly priced items at Website. Discount code expires (30) days from date of issuance. Additional terms and conditions apply.
There is a limit of (1) entry per person. A given person may only use one (1) email address to enter the Sweepstakes. Violation of entry limit will result in voiding of all entries after initial entry. But, if Sponsor or Administrator determine that a person has engaged in egregious, blatant, or repeated violations of the entry limit, such person will be disqualified from the Sweepstakes altogether and all of his/her entries voided.
Proof of transmission of completed official entry form does not constitute proof of receipt of same or proof of entry.
Any acknowledgment of receipt of entry (including but not limited to Sponsor’s issuance of 15% off discount code) is not otherwise binding upon Sponsor or Administrator. Without limitation, such acknowledgment does not constitute any representation of eligibility for the Sweepstakes or notification of having won the prize in the Sweepstakes.
Use of any programmed or automated means of entry or any third-party commercial sweepstakes entry service is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
In the event of a dispute over the identity of an entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the Authorized Account Holder of the email account provided on the official entry form. Authorized Account Holder means the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
Random Drawing, Winner Notification:
- The potential winner will be selected randomly from among all eligible Entries received.
- Odds of winning the prize depend on the total number of eligible Entries received.
- The random drawing will be conducted by Administrator, an independent judging organization, on or about 8/5/21.
- Potential prize winner will be contacted by the Administrator by email and may be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release and except where prohibited by law, a Publicity Release Form (“Affidavit/Release”) within five (5) days of notification.
- If potential prize winner fails to timely execute and return the Affidavit/Release (if applicable), if potential prize winner is ineligible to receive the prize or the potential prize winner cannot be contacted after reasonable effort as determined by Administrator in its sole discretion (including email notification of selection as potential prize winner being undeliverable), the prize will be forfeited without compensation of any kind, and an alternate winner may be selected from among all remaining eligible Entries received for the random drawing.
Prize/Approximate Retail Value (ARV):
ONE (1) PRIZE: $100 gift card redeemable for the purchase of items at https://mitushop.com. Gift card expires (1) year from date of issuance; additional terms and conditions apply. ARV: $100.
There is a limit of one (1) prize per person/family/household/address in a promotion sponsored or co-sponsored by Sponsor within a given (6) month period. No prize substitution except by Sponsor due to prize unavailability for any reason and only then for prize of equal or greater value. Prize cannot be transferred by winner. Prize cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash except as may be prescribed by applicable law. Winner will be solely responsible for all applicable taxes (not limited to federal, state, local and/or income) on prize. Should winner receive prizes from Sponsor which equal or exceed $600 in a given calendar year, winner will be issued an IRS 1099 Tax Form reflecting value of such prizes and he/she agrees to fully cooperate with Sponsor as to its compliance with all applicable government-tax reporting requirements, including by providing his/her Social Security Number. All expenses and costs related to acceptance and use of prize not expressly listed above are entirely the winner’s sole responsibility. Except where prohibited by law, participation in the Promotion constitutes permission for Sponsor and its designees to use, as applicable, Entrant’s name, hometown, likeness, statements, other personally identifiable information for promotional, advertising and marketing purposes in any media throughout the world without prize, incentive, consideration, consent, or review; and upon request, Entrant will provide written consent to such use.
- By participating, Entrants (a) release Promotion Entities, and their respective directors, officers, agents and employees (collectively the “Released Parties”) from any and all liability for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by their participation, including the unauthorized or illegal access to personally identifiable or sensitive information or the acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of prize; and (b) acknowledge that said parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to prize.
- Neither Released Parties nor any service providers are responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information supplied by Entrants while participating in the Promotion or for any human or other error, lost data, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, any other error, or malfunction, or late, lost, damaged or misdirected Entries.
- CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY TAMPER WITH THE ENTRY PROCESS, OR OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO COOPERATE IN THE PROSECUTION OF ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL(S) AND TO PURSUE ALL REMEDIES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN ADDITION TO DISQUALIFICATION OF SUCH INDIVIDUAL FROM THE PROMOTION (IF APPLICABLE).
- Entries that are incomplete, illegible, or corrupted are void. Sponsor and Administrator are not liable or responsible for late, invalid, or misdirected Entries, all of which will be disqualified. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of being executed as planned, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, action of Entrants, technical failures, or any other causes which in the opinion of Administrator and/or Sponsor, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Promotion, Administrator reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any suspect Entry and to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Promotion. In the event of any cancellation, termination, or suspension, notice thereof will be posted on the Website and the selection of the winner will be made in a manner determined by Sponsor/Administrator, in their sole discretion, to be fair, appropriate, and consistent with these Official Rules. Entries not complying with all rules are subject to disqualification.
Governing Law; Dispute Resolution:
- These Official Rules and the Promotion shall be governed by the law of California (except for the conflict of law/choice of law rules of California or of any other jurisdiction which would lead to the application of the law of any jurisdiction other than California).
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Entrants agree that: (i) any claim, dispute or cause of action regarding the Promotion or these Official Rules shall be brought individually (NOT AS PART OF A CLASS ACTION) in the federal or state courts in the County of Los Angeles, State of California; (ii) they consent to the personal jurisdiction of such courts as the exclusive tribunal for adjudication of any such claim/dispute/cause of action; (iii) their recovery will be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs involved in participating in the Promotion (if any) and they expressly waive their right to all other forms of recovery, including by way of example only, punitive, consequential, indirect, incidental, special and exemplary damages as well as attorneys’ fees for bringing such claim/dispute/cause of action. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
For winner’s list, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope to MITU SUMMER SWEEPSTAKES’, PO BOX 2828, Orlando, FL 32802. All requests for the winner’s list must be received by 8/20/21.